Sunday, April 30, 2006

"That cow put a spell on me" -- The coolest radio station ever has bluegrass music every Sunday morning, and this morning they played this hilarious yet amazing bluegrass redo of a Jimmie Hendrix song. After some googling I think its the song on this recording entitled "Purple Hay" by the Strange Rangers. Debating whether to add this to my list of CD's I'd like to buy. Wish I had more info to go on. There doesn't seem to be any MP3 samples available. Anyone know anything?

4 Comments:

Blogger G. F. McDowell said...

I've got a new Vermont malapropism:

Chafing at the bit.

May 12, 2006  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

Nice one! Did you actually hear it said that way?

May 12, 2006  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

Hmm, actually it sounds a bit like something Coach Z might say.

May 12, 2006  
Blogger G. F. McDowell said...

Coach Z version: chorfing at the bort

May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home