Wednesday, August 24, 2005

You Can't Be Serious

Seen in classifieds the other day: "LLAMA TREK: Looking for something different? Enjoy a unique country experience. Walking the Vermont country side in the company of a Llama, ending with a picnic in a meadow. $30 per person. For reservations call West Wind Llamas (802)933-4809"

Translation: "We've got Llamas. Is there anything useful we can do with them to justify their existence? We can't raise 'em cuz no one will buy em. Shearing them to sell the wool isn't worth the effort. We could have a petting farm, but then we'd have to keep the yard looking presentable. We could eat them, but that's kind of messy. What?!! Are you nuts!? Think there's anyone dumb enough? Nah... ya think? hmmm...."

7 Comments:

Blogger The Damsel said...

I dig that llama song...it's just impossible to feel sad!!

August 27, 2005  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

Thanks! I got it from Wabiworld

August 28, 2005  
Blogger JoAnna said...

That's just awesome. I knew you had good taste in music and such!

August 28, 2005  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

I agree about the music videos... but a little unsure about the dating services. I don't think I could quite bring myself.... but I'm really curious to know if there are people who can. I noticed the ad wasn't in this weeks paper... maybe they went out of business already.

August 31, 2005  
Blogger Benjamin said...

Wowzers. What can be said? I hadn't tried the Llama link until I read everyone's comments. I must say, I'm glad I did.

I think.

August 31, 2005  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

Ha! Yeah, pretty silly, huh? My motive in including the link was to make a further mockery of llamas. As far as the motive of the video's producer... I'm not certain I want to know.

August 31, 2005  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

Nice pun on the word "dropping" :-P

October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home